Northern Michigan Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new Chat box!

3 posters

Go down

new Chat box! Empty new Chat box!

Post  SGT.Hartman Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

Just added new chat box at the bottom of the home page!!!
SGT.Hartman
SGT.Hartman
Admin

https://northernmichigantac.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

new Chat box! Empty Re: new Chat box!

Post  Ded-nutz Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Everybody holdin' up o.k. through this new "Hopey Changy Thing"? I dont think I've ever seen things as wierd as they are today in this country...Seems like somebody is always trying to change things that in most cases is not broke at all just to lazy Sleep to step up to the plate...got to always find that easy way out or someone else will pay for it. Think what our kids, teens especially are getting from this progressive thinking/doing administration. I haven't been participating in any of the tea party events thus far, but I have been following the progress and I have come to the conclusion that now is a good time to really get involved. What do you all think of the social climate and the tea party movement?
I've always been taught to get change you need to use the system, Well voting and contacting my congressman or senator is like talking to a rock and the politically perfect reponse you get in return makes your eyes roll into the back of your head! If this movement gets as big as obama's Twisted Evil daring it to be I see a little beam of real Hopey Changy light sunny burning its warm beams through to mother america! It 's not gonna be easy because this isn't one of those whoever wins takes it... but an ongoing excercise, there will always be somebody trying to tell you how to live or giving you their definition of what a real american is. These are the people who are making a patriot of me....(No not Mel Gibson)
Ded-nutz
Ded-nutz

Back to top Go down

Post  504MANHOLE82ND Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Ded, man oh man are you ever so right brother! The sarge and I got involved with the tea party movement when it started, a couple years ago. Its great but like you say the dirt bags in washington and our local dirt bags too DO NOT listen. If i may, can i suggest you look into becoming an oath keeper. Here is the link,www.oathkeepers.org check into this when you get a min.
let's go to the Declaration first. The Founding Fathers created a society, and that's what they created in the Declaration of Independence, founded on natural law, divine providence, God-given natural law, alien rights. The only thing that makes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness unalienable is the belief in a Creator, not the belief in man or some government. Man and government can't, in the end, confer these rights or legitimately deny them. This is a huge difference we have with the statists, whether the modern statists or past statists. They believe rights are something to be rationed. If you agree with them, they give you rights. If you don't agree with them, they take rights away. They believe that they're all-powerful. We don't. We believe they're earthly.
As far as the tea party goes, i think it is a platform in which to make our "case" to the American people. and i believe that case is this: Why would we surrender our core principles that have served this nation so well, that have served humanity so well? I mean, Americans have contributed so enormous to mankind. Why would we surrender those principles to these politicians who are only in office on a temporary basis, who are advancing their own political careers and their VERY radical agenda? Why would we make peace with these people, make peace with such philosophy? Why wouldn't we take our case -- be confident in our case and take it -- to the American people? We can link it to current events, we can promote policies through it, but we can't promote policies and ideas that are not based on sound philosophy.
I keep hearing, "Well, there's the social conservatives, the free market conservatives, and the national security conservatives." No, there are not! In a civil society you must have a moral order. Right versus wrong, good versus evil, just versus unjust, and means versus ends. They're not the same thing, and when we talk about moral order, you must have a moral order to have a rule of law, for the free market to work, to advance national security. There are not three branches to conservatism; there is Conservatism.
I hope you do get involved more Ded, we'd love to have you aboard. If there is anything we can do to help with that let us know. if you PM me ill send you my cell # we can talk more about different patriotic things we can do...
MANHOLE OUT!!!
504MANHOLE82ND
504MANHOLE82ND
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ded-nutz Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks, I'll check it out, sounds very interesting. I know I'm not the only one out there thats for sure!! Anybody else want to chime in on this. These tea parties and group efforts sure as hell aint gonna hurt nothing that is not deserving to be hurt!! An added bonus is so far there hasn't been anybody with their hand out looking for money for the cause or asking you to be a life long member! Actually....you allready are one....Thanks again Manhole
Ded-nutz
Ded-nutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum