Northern Michigan Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Here

3 posters

Go down

New Member Here Empty New Member Here

Post  Trinity Arms Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello all thought I would check the site out. My name is Chris, Im from Farwell, Michigan. Im a lifetime gun lover, especially love military surplus firearms and concentrate on Eastern Com Blok guns. Im an 01 and 06 FFL we have been a presence on the web for roughly 5 years selling firearms and our own brand of remanufactured ammunition. Not going to advertise my company here as I dont know the rules anyone wants a link or more info shoot me an e-mail at chris@trinityarms.com. Im also a lifetime NRA member and a CPL holder. I personally am a fan of the 1911 platform for my personal carry gun. I also am a certified knife collecting freak. starting on Case pocket knives now and always looking to add to collection. Love big belt knives as well.

Trinity Arms

Back to top Go down

New Member Here Empty Re: New Member Here

Post  jacksdaddy06 Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Welcome Chris.
I travel thru your neck of the north quite often, may have to contact you and stop by your store sometime, I could always use a new place to enable my addiction.
jacksdaddy06
jacksdaddy06

Back to top Go down

New Member Here Empty Welcome

Post  wingman Wed May 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Welcome aboard Chris
wingman
wingman

http://www.michigan-campgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

New Member Here Empty Re: New Member Here

Post  Sponsored content